Ninja Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Island

Meet Every Naruto Character, or even be one!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sun May 30, 2021 6:27 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Training Grounds
Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:28 am by Guest

» Peaceful lake
Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:35 am by Guest

» Dirty Path
Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 am by Guest

» Big Forest
Training Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeno
Kage of Village
Zeno

Male Number of posts : 266
Village : Spying.. On you.. *does shifty eyes*
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Training Grounds, Train to you run out of Chakra.. thats if you want too
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:44 am

*walks out towards training grounds, quietly*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:49 am

*without even moving a shadow clone of self appears infront of real self*
*Takes off busterblader, which is combined with 2 swords at the monmment, and clone does the same*
*gets into a dangrouse and deadly battle with clone*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:56 am

Clone: *deattaches busterblader into two swords and sends a water attack and carry on fighting*

*douges attack and forwns at clone of self, and does the same water attack, and it destorys clone..*

*stops training*
*starts to stare at buster blader*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:07 am

*grabs left Arm in pain*
great just what I need my Stigma..

*sighs and puts blade on to back and jumps up onto branche and sits there holding right arm.. and slowly pain dies down*

Better
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 am

*jumps down and walks off to somewhere else*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:38 am

*re-appears with Ex-Solider*
*throughs him to ground*
Now, tell me where is he?
Person: I-i D-don't K-know w-wh-who you-your- tal-talking about!
*Frowns abit and guy gets lifted off ground from imagenary forces, and slams into a tree, from the forces causing the Tree to break*
Him.. Long Silver hair... Long Sword.. HIM
Person: *crashes on to geround with increrdible forces, making the person almost dead. Also still insible forces holding him down*
Person: Him.. I-I Don't -chokes from prusher of forces which increased-
Thats not the answer..
Person: *Coughs madly* He's, Wi-with his-his Ram-Raments.. In -chokes loudy- The-The, L-Le-Leaf..
*smirks abit* Good, now..
*walks over to body and stares at Person, and makes forouse increase, so, breaks all his rib bones, which punches both of his lung and along breaks his spin*
And for safety.. *crouches down to ex-soliders head and grabs kunai, and slowly does a small cut on ex-soldiers forhead*
*places hand over blood which starts to follow out slowly, and takes information from Brain*
*sighs* Done, now.. I can find him *stands up and walks off, but before that the ground opens up and Ex-soldier dead body falls into ground and closes back up, leaving the ground looking my touched, along with the broken tree*
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Haven't received Rank Yet!
Crimson

Male Number of posts : 870
Village : Akastuki
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:26 pm

*watches everythging what he done, silently unseen unheard and smelled, everthing including heartbeat, a black cloak*
Soo, this is the guy, Who I saw in the fire interesting..
*nods head and disappears in a black blur*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:38 am

*appears*
Heh, that mission took longer than expected.... It is great to be back. *removes sword from its holster*
*does handsigns, running at an unseeable speed* *ends behind a few training posts* *smirks* Break down.... *the post slice in half*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:59 pm

*walks up*
*swishes head back fast* *drinks coffee*
*crushes the cup with a smirk and begins training*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:13 pm

*uses a few hand signs* Shadow Doppelganger. *summons two other clones*
Clones:*throw kunai towards him*
*catches them* *throws them at full speed towards one clone*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:07 pm

*begins to fuze elemental powers with his chakra*
*his fist blazes with a fire-styled chakra* *punches a clone running towards them*
*closes eyes and begins fuzing fire and ice*
Rasengan: Fire versus Ice *runs towards another clone, holding hand out, and slams the rasengan into the clone's stomach*
Back to top Go down

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:28 am

*smirks* *raises hand in a challenging manner to the remaining clones*
*one disappears, reappearing and slaming fist into his face, sending his vizor flying*
*eyes are a fogged dark blue*Damn it. *gets punched in the face*
*clones smirk and run towards him* *one goes to kick*
*grabs his foot* I don't need to see to know that you're slow. *twists the clone's foot, making him disappear*
Three down, one to go. *leans down, picking vizor up and placing it on face* Much better.
*clone takes out kunai* *runs towards him* *slashes*
*disappears, reappearing behind him with sword out* *places it in holster as clone stands frozen, and disappears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds   Training Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Island :: Travelers Log :: Outside Log-
Jump to: